Skip to content
- Lightly grease a 12 cup muffin tin with olive oil or fry light spray. Don’t use muffin cases.
- Preheat oven to 170c fan
- Beat 12 eggs and season
- Add 1 finely chopped onion to the egg mixture
- Pour equally into each muffin cup.
- Add your choice of topping finely chopped. We used mushroom and ham, spinach and tomato, cheese (not too much)
- Bake for 15-20 mins until golden
- Leave for 10 mins in a tray to cool then enjoy.
Can be stored in the fridge for 5 days in an airtight container or frozen for up to 1 month.